Friday, January 18, 2008

The Reason for 12 years of avoiding Paris



Almost Exactly 12 Years ago I directed 3 Music video's in France. The first two were done in Marseille without any problem. The last one was shot in Paris and it turned into a Riot and our set was shut down. People got hurt, gang members got arrested and I was devastated. We had to shoot in a secret location a week later and for no money redo a 110,000US video for practically free. Thanks to some nice people that understood my problem they worked for free. The video didnt come out the way i wanted to but the video and song went to #1. I havent returned to Paris until now. Lets see if they still like me.

2 comments:

Beatrice Neumann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Since when are you the spell checker dork