Monday, February 18, 2008

Journey of Life


Today is Febuary 18th 2008. Its marks my 1st Birthday of my Rebirth. It's been a year of many highs and lows. Self reflection and change. Ive made many mistakes along the way but I learned many new things. I lost a lot of friends because of my actions but it was bound to happen. I made some really good friends that i didnt know could be good. I realized who and what is important to me. Im still making mistakes but I can look back over the past 12 months and I can say it wasn't in vain. I thank everyone who held my hand and gave me a hug or just sent me an email to make my day brighter. I look forward to all the good times that we will have. To quote Frank Sinatra "I did it my way" and thats how it went down. I love all you and you know who you are.
David

No comments: