Wednesday, November 05, 2008

JUST ANOTHER ELECTION?

Last night was an amazing night that I wish I could have documented more. Luckily I had a motorbike to drive around rapidly and catch some of the excitement from a few different vantage points. Sometimes its hard to be a photographer because you want to document the action and at the same moment you want to relish in the excitement. I try to get a bit of both. Thanks to Serge Becker I had both. The Owner of La Esquina and Cafe Select thru an Election Party at both of his places and good friends old and new came to celebrate. I heard some good stories from 2 women that I have known for years that had voted as Americans for the very first time. One woman was from Korea and the other was from Iran. Their stories of being able to vote and make a difference in this election really touched me. The look in their smiling eyes will forever be with me when I reflect back on November 4th, 2008

















No comments: