Friday, January 23, 2009

BELGIAN WAFFLES ARE MY LIFE(wife)


This Christmas I only received 2 gifts and they werent really intended to be gifts. I think they were items donated to me because people saw what i needed and just purchased them and it just happen to be around Christmas. A very special woman in my life said that almost every single day that we had seen each other or spoke that I had mentioned Waffles. So to my surprise on Christmas Eve she gave me with a the perfect Waffle Maker. A Waring Pro Waffle maker. It rotates the Waffle so that it cooks evenly on both sides. It comes with a dial to set the cripyness of the waffle( quite accurate i must add).It comes with a built in timer bell and a measuring cup to know the exact amount to pour. The funny part of this story is that I had seen this Waffle maker in a store became obsessed with it and I took a picture of it as a reminder to buy at a future date but I never showed her the picture or talked about this model. She just knew to buy the perfect machine. Amazing..I think I will marry her!
Shadi

No comments: