Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Public Release Volume 02

There is a new release from my friends at Public Release featuring my photos again. Private Release Series. “The Tuesday EP” is a series of 4 edits produced by Jacques Renault (Runaway/ On The Prowl/ DFA).
Im awaiting the arrival of my box so I can throw them on the 1's and 2's. Where day at Eug?



“The Tuesday EP are selected edits that I made from a few years ago. I was making edits to play at my night “205 Tuesdays” which I had with my good friend Justin Miller. This was of course at the legendary 205 Club here in New York. The club was home to a lot of our friends and it will always be a memorable time in my life. I’ll never forget it… So when Eug and I landed on these 4 tracks for the record, I went back and cleaned them up a bit for this very special release.” - Jacques Renault

No comments: